Learning Support Assistant (Variable Hours) Job at Buckinghamshire College Group – Amersham
Are you passionate about supporting pupils to learn? Can you build positive relationships with students that will allow them to maximise their learning experience. Buckinghamshire College Group are looking for confident, experienced Variable Hours Learning Support Assistants to be based at our Amersham & Wycombe Campus’. This is a term time only role.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Assist the student to access the curriculum, working alongside lecturers.
- Assist the student to achieve their qualification aims allowing them to reach their full potential.
- Assist the student to develop their independence and work-related skills.
We will encourage you to develop new skills and expand your opportunities within the college. We are also flexible and accommodating, allowing you to be as productive as possible. While working at Buckinghamshire College Group you can also take advantage of a host of employee benefits including:
- Pension scheme – LGPS (18.3% employer contribution)
- Free onsite parking
- A wide range of learning – access to free training & continuous professional development
- Discounts in the Aylesbury Day Nursery & Aylesbury Salon Intuition
- Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Cycle to work and local business employee corporate discount schemes
Here at Buckinghamshire College Group, we are passionate about helping people of all ages and abilities to achieve their learning goals and life aspirations. You will find a warm welcome at all of our campuses in; Aylesbury, Amersham and High Wycombe, where we are a thriving community of over 590 Staff and 7,000 students and we are sure that whatever your aspirations and career goals, we can help you to achieve them.
This College does one of the most important jobs in the country – educating people of all ages to help them to succeed in life and create the skills society needs. Moreover, we do it well. We have high standards, with good success rates for students and more students joining us each year.
Our staff are the most important resource that the College has in securing this success. We therefore value our staff highly and offer a competitive reward and benefits package.
We hope you will want to be part of Buckinghamshire College Group and we very much look forward to welcoming you.
Commitment to Safeguarding
BCG is committed to equal opportunities for all, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of students and staff alike; all posts are subject to enhanced DBS checks.
For more information on the role please CLICK HERE for the job description and CLICK HERE for Terms and conditions.
Job Type: Full-time
About the Company
Company: Buckinghamshire College Group –
Company Location: Amersham