Registered Early Childhood Educator Job at Hakuna Matata Child Care Centre Inc. – Mississauga, ON
The early years are critical for a child’s development and set the tone for life-long learning.
We take pride in taking this significant opportunity to work with your child. Our curriculum is centered around play-based learning with a focus on helping children gain confidence and independence. They practice emergent curriculum using the ELECT document to further focus on individual developmental needs of each child.
We are looking for a responsible, knowledgeable, passionate and dedicated RECE who can promote an enriched classroom and who has an openness to learning and putting feedback into practice to positively impact the children in the Centre.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Min of 3 years work experience in the field with preference in working with toddlers and Preschool children
- Knowledge of How does Learning happen and emergent curriculum for toddlers and preschool developmental ages.
- Ability to work with parents, students and other staff in the room
- Physically able to pick up a min of 40 lbs- strong back as working with toddlers may require a lot of picking up and putting down
- Good role model for young children
- English skills are excellent and able to articulate clearly to model language for infants
- Dedicated and goes above and beyond for the children and families in their care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$21.00 per hour
- Company events
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
About the Company
Company: Hakuna Matata Child Care Centre Inc. –
Company Location: Mississauga, ON