Teaching Assistant Job at Envision Education – Slough
Teaching Assistant Roles, Special Educational Needs, Primary Education
Full time, temporary
£63 – £75 per day
about 4 hours ago
Are you an experienced Teaching Assistant? Do you live local to Slough, and available immediately?
Envision Education are looking for Teaching Assistant, with experience supporting SEND pupils, to work in a lovely primary school that believe that every school day counts and every child matters. You will be working along side the class teacher, and supporting pupils in a Year 2 class with SEND needs.
Please get in contact with us as soon as possible if you are available and looking for a long term role!
About the school:
A primary school based in Slough, that strive to develop children’s passion for learning and celebrate their unique talents and interests. Through an enriched curriculum and vibrant, creative environments they offer unique experiences and opportunities empowering the future generation to acquire, demonstrate, articulate and contribute to a global digital world.
- Support SEND pupils in Year 2
- Work closely with the class teacher
- Deliver interventions when needed
- Support in creating an engaging learning environment
- Experience supporting SEND pupils
- At least 6 months of experience working in a school setting
- A flexible and creative personality
- Live within a commutable distance to Slough
Why Register with Envision Education:
- Specialists in securing long term and permanent placements for Teachers and a range of support staff
- Able to find jobs that meet your preferences whether that be location, type of job, pay expectations etc
- Quick and efficient registration process / Interview via zoom currently
- Excellent track record in securing jobs quickly and efficiently for professionals in Education
- Friendly team who always have their job seekers’ interests at heart
- Rated 4.9 out of 5 on google!
- Free CPD courses worth £144.50 once cleared to work
- We work with primary, secondary and SEN Schools across London and the Home Counties
Please apply with your full up to date CV asap!
Pay rate is dependent on qualifications, experience and skills.
Envision Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. Envision Education is also committed to following a policy of equal opportunities.
We respect and value cultural and religious diversity and will not discriminate on the basis of age, gender, religion, race, sexual orientation, ethnic origin, culture or disability.
You must be a UK resident or hold a full UK visa and be willing to complete a Disclosure Barring Service (DBS) check.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
About the Company
Company: Envision Education –
Company Location: Slough