Technical Support Engineer (Ruckus) – Madrid, SPAIN Job at Crescentia Solutions – Madrid, Madrid provincia
*** This position NO needs report to a Specific location , but Must be able to service a general area
You’ll find an open playing field for your open mind and “adventurous” spirit when it comes to getting to the bottom of exciting challenges. We need critical and creative problem-solvers like you —who are stimulated by variety, adapt to change, and come up with creative solutions.
Now looking for a true communicator with experience as a Principal Technical Support Engineer, based in more than one country within the EMEA region. (Location preferences to be discussed at interview stage) and working from homeyou will become the escalation point of contact for our customers and promptly fix and isolate root cause providing resolution to issues and ensuring that bugs are directly brought up to Sustaining Engineering.
How You’ll Help us Connect The World
You take ownership of cases raised by the Wired L2 team for customer-reported network issues in order to provide assistance to quickly restore service and provide problem resolution.
The role sits within the Venue and Campus segment. More specific the Ruckus Networks, which focuses on enabling wireless and wired connectivity across complex and multi-layered networks. We offer dedicated engineering and Customer Service and Support resources to our customers across a spectrum of verticals including – hospitality, education, smart cities, government, venues, service providers, and more!
We expect that you are passionate about working directly with an account in case of a critical issue arises and need outstanding resolution!
Required Qualifications for Consideration
- Bachelor or diploma in a computer-related field with at least 5 years of experience in the networking space together with a consistent record working in a TAC.
- Experience providing support to direct customers, resellers, and field teams in resolving in-company product-related issues.
- Experience fixing STP, ACLs, VLANs, Multicast, VRRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, Stacking, MCT, IPv6, VoIP, SNMP, Port Security, Radius, AAA.
- Technical expertise in fixing and resolving complex Layer 2/3 issues in multi-vendor environments.
- Solid grasp and applied knowledge of TCP/IP, L3 routing, L2 switching, Multicast.
- Proficient in analyzing data traces from protocol analyzers such as Wireshark.
You Will Excite Us If You Have
- Various European language skills (English, German, French preferred)
- Preferably knowledge of and experience with fixing Wireless (802.11) technologies.
- Experience with traffic generators such as Spirent and IXIA.
Job Type: Full-time
- DO YOU HAVE BACHELOR DIPLOMA IN A COMPUTER-RELATED FIELD WITH AT LEAST 5 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE IN THE NETWORKING SPACE TOGETHER WITH A CONSISTENT RECORD WORKING IN A TAC ? PLEASE COMMENT
- COMMENT SHORTLY YOUR TECHNICAL EXPERTISE IN FIXING AND RESOLVING COMPLEX LAYER 2/3 ISSUES IN MULTI-VENDOR ENVIRONMENTS.
- PLEASE COMMENTSHORTLY YOUR EXPERIENCE FIXING STP, ACLS, VLANS, MULTICAST, VRRP, RIP, OSPF, BGP, IGMP, STACKING, MCT, IPV6, VOIP, SNMP, PORT SECURITY, RADIUS, AAA.
- ADDITIONAL INFORMATION YOU WOULD LIKE THE EMPLOYER TO KNOW (OPTIONAL)
- PLEASE SHARE YOUR LINKEDIN ADRESS (OPTIONAL) AND YOUR ZIPCODE
About the Company
Company: Crescentia Solutions –
Company Location: Madrid, Madrid provincia