Transnational Education Coordinator Job at University of Wollongong – Wollongong NSW
- Permanent/Continuing, full-time appointment
- Level 5: $73,508 – $83,130 + 17% Superannuation
The Transnational Education Unit (TNE) supports and enhances UOW’s global positioning and international capability through centralised management of transnational educational programs, including partner management, developing proposals for further activity, ensuring the efficient management of TNE projects throughout the entire lifecycle, as well as undertaking ongoing quality assurance of transnational education partners and programs.
The Coordinator, Transnational Education (TNE) operates as part of a small multi-skilled team of TNE Coordinators whose role is to work closely with internal and external stakeholders to ensure a high standard of service is provided to future and current students, to offshore partners and internal stakeholders. The team is responsible for:
- Supporting activities related to all aspects of the student lifecycle from recruitment, orientation and enrolment, fee collection, in session student management and communication and ultimately, graduation.
- Ensuring a high level of quality assurance and compliance on and offshore for current partners and for due diligence for prospective partners.
- Coordination of relevant systems, applications, policies, procedures and processes to support delivery at offshore teaching locations and ensure TNE delivery compliant with contractual and compliance requirements.
- Provision of Executive Officer support to relevant University committee’s and working groups.
- Contribution to the review and updating of policy documents aimed at ensuring the effective management of offshore programs.
Each TNE Coordinator will have nominated responsibility for certain processes for which they will have a greater focus, but will also be involved in working across the suite of services/functions provided by the team. They will also assist other TNE Coordinators at times of high workload or as directed by the Senior Coordinator TNE.
You will be prompted to respond to a selection criteria questionnaire as part of the application process. For further information about this position, please contact Caroline Hartcher, Manager, Transnational Education on + 61 2 4239 2204
The University of Wollongong is committed to equality, diversity and inclusion. As an equal opportunity employer, and a recognised leader in gender equality, we encourage and welcome applications from a diverse range of backgrounds and people including: culturally and linguistically diverse, women, disability, LGBTIQ+, and Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Australians.
Closing Date: Monday 28 November 2022,11:59 PM
Please note visa applicants must hold Australian work rights as visa sponsorship is not available for this position.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $73,508.00 – $83,130.00 per year
About the Company
Company: University of Wollongong –
Company Location: Wollongong NSW